Manage episode 327271778 series 2798184
Cynthia Sue Larson is the best-selling author of several books including Quantum Jumps, Reality Shifts, and High Energy Money.
Cynthia is the founder of RealityShifters, first president of the International Mandela Effect Conference, managing director of Foundations of Mind, and creator and host of Living the Quantum Dream podcast.
She has been featured in numerous shows including Gaia, the History Channel, Coast to Coast AM, One World with Deepak Chopra, and BBC.
Cynthia reminds us to ask in every situation, "How good can it get?"
This interview is filled with information about Quantum jumps and reality shifts. Here are some of the questions we talked about:
- How has your spiritual awakening impacted your work with physics?
- What is the "quantum field"?
- What is a quantum jump and how can we practically do this?
- How did you come up with the term "reality shifts", and what does this mean?
- Does the "experience of time" change from person to person according to one's state of consciousness?
- What is the Mandela effect? And how can we benefit from it?
- The Mayans predicted that there would be a time acceleration from the 'end date' of 2011/12. How do you feel about "time acceleration"?
- Question from the audience 1: What is the fastest and most effective way to move (or jump) to a desired reality/timeline?
- Question from the audience 2: What is your understanding of time travel?
⭐ Cynthia's website: https://www.realityshifters.com
⭐ International Mandela Effect Conference (IMEC): https://www.imec.world
👉🏼 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cynthia.larson/
👉🏼 Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CynthiaSueLarson
👉🏼 Get FREE Gifts when subscribing to Cynthia's free e-zine: http://realityshifters.com/pages/news.html
VIDEOS MENTIONED by Cynthia:
👉🏼 The Mandela Effect in Brazil:
👉🏼 Voyage of the Mandela Effect (with Time Travel!):
🌓 Sign Up for Will's Free 7-Day Meditation Challenge: https://www.willcaminada.com/intention
The views and opinions expressed by guests of The Will Caminada Podcast are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or position of the host. Any content provided by our guests are of their opinion and are not intended to defame any belief, religion, ethnic group, organization, company, individual or anyone/anything.