Manage episode 302993842 series 2577637
Looking for a unique first dance song? Can't find a song that tells your story? Faith Rumer writes highly personal songs for her couples - and performs the song on the wedding day.
When I sang the song at their wedding and they both cried tears of joy. I'm smiling right now just remembering it. It was magical.
Get premium content and support The Wedding Dish by joining our Patreon community! https://www.patreon.com/theweddingdish
This episode is brought to you by...
- Photos from the Harty, a small but mighty team of wedding and event photographers in Washington, D.C. We believe our couples need to love their photographers as much as their photos, and bring their personalities to each and every shoot.
- District Bliss, a community of business owners; get the support you need to skyrocket your business with ease!
- Sprout Creative, marketing for heart-centered businesses; grow your potential through smart marketing
- Mabely Q, Making Business Successible. (That’s success + accessible put together, because the better you can serve your community, the bigger your business can grow.)
- Canva, unique and easy design
- 17hats. Business just got easier. At The Wedding Dish, we use 17hats for scheduling guests, questionnaires, to develop our show notes, and for our all of guest management. It’s the CRM that makes it easy to run two businesses and two podcasts seamlessly.
- Lemon Tree Editorial writes authentic and inclusive website copy for kickass wedding vendors who have something to say, but who may also struggle saying it in a polished, put-together, badass-thought-leader kind of way
- Teachable, Create online courses and coaching services with Teachable. Transform your experience and know-how into a thriving knowledge business
- Laughing with Gingers is a comedy podcast where two redheads with loud laughs share stories, play games, and spread silliness and joy. Hosted by Kristina Kury and Sara Alepin
- Chill Paws, human-grade CBD for your furry pals (use CLOU15 for a discount!) — reminder to keep your pets safe during fireworks and cool during the summer!
- BarkBox, A monthly themed box of toys, treats, and unleashed joy, thoughtfully designed to satisfy every dog’s unique playstyle