Manage episode 330541800 series 135
Nilay Patel, David Pierce, Alex Cranz, and Alex Heath discuss Meta COO Sheryl Sandberg stepping down after 14 years.
29:45 - Transportation editor Andrew Hawkins joins the show to discuss that latest car news, including Volvo using Epic's Unreal Engine to create 'photorealistic' graphics in its cars.
1:00:04 - Segment three covers what to expect at Apple's WWDC next week.
- Sheryl Sandberg on leaving Meta
- Meta COO Sheryl Sandberg is stepping down after 14 years
- Meta’s head of AI to depart in group reorg
- Volvo will use Epic's Unreal Engine to create 'photorealistic' graphics in its electric cars
- GM is slashing prices for the Chevy Bolt amid high demand for electric vehicles
- Ford announces new Mustang, Ranger, and commercial EV in major Midwest expansion
- DeLorean offers a first look at its gull-winged Alpha 5 EV revival
- Buick is rebranding as an electric-only automaker
- Polestar's experimental EV, nicknamed 'Beast,' is getting a limited production run
- Porsche strengthens ties with electric supercar startup Rimac in new funding round
- iOS 16, notifications, and Macs: what to expect at WWDC 2022
- The Murena One shows exactly how hard it is to de-Google your smartphone
- Google is combining Meet and Duo into a single app for voice and video calls
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices