Manage episode 340308222 series 1402157
Today's guest is Jake Karls, a co-founder at chocolate factory & DTC brand Mid-Day Squares.
Jake's job goal is to grow their brand by building genuine relationships – with investors, buyers, journalists, and their 80-person team. He's done that with a content marketing approach that he describes as "starring in our own reality TV show" that includes real life therapy sessions and inspiring others to be unapologetically themselves.
Though Jake was recognized as an EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist this year, his self-proclaimed “greatest accomplishment” was learning how to be confident in himself.
- Free 30-day trial of Zipify OCU - To get an unadvertised gift, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the "Tech Nasty Bonus".
- Back up your store with Rewind
- Try Bold Product Upsell, free trial
- Privy: The Fastest Way To Grow Sales With Email & SMS
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave a review
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?