Manage episode 345832600 series 1402157
How a 12-month-old platform, Bounty, is merging influencers and loyalty for efficient customer acquisition
GUEST BIO: Abe started Bounty in November 2021 following Apple’s iOS 14.5 privacy updates that turned the advertising industry upside down. He previously co-founded two direct to consumer brands, but due to the product categories, couldn’t run Facebook ads. Instead, he focused on working with influencers and creators to drive growth. When the privacy updates drove digital advertising to an inflection point, Abraham leveraged his learnings in the new advertising landscape to create a new scalable channel to help brands drive growth.
- Free 30-day trial of Zipify OCU - To get an unadvertised gift, email email@example.com and ask for the "Tech Nasty Bonus".
- Back up your store with Rewind
- Try Bold Product Upsell, free trial
- Privy: The Fastest Way To Grow Sales With Email & SMS
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave a review
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?