Manage episode 317881538 series 111319
Watch the full video interview on YouTube here: https://bit.ly/drrobinberzin452
She founded Parsley to address the rising tide of chronic disease in America through personalized holistic medicine that puts food, lifestyle, and proactive diagnostic testing on the prescription pad next to medications.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Robin’s transition to being a mom of 3 kids
- Writing State Change during the pandemic
- The need for telehealth
- Setting limits with your technology
- Are hyperstimulation and cortisol spikes affecting your REM sleep?
- Using exercise as a healing mental health practice
- Moving your body helps release stuck emotions
- Making time to exercise
- Why most doctors aren’t prescribing nutrition & exercise
- The top two foods to cut out from your diet + what you should eat
- 4 game changing supplements
- Supplement quality matters & what to look for
- Why you should be taking methylated B vitamins
- Robin’s perspective on intermittent fasting
- What is a keto sprint?
- Psychedelic medicine for mental health
- Robin compares her psilocybin experience to her 10-day Vipassana experience
- Meditate right now!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. If you'd prefer to watch vs listen to the interviews, head over to our YouTube channel and enjoy the full video conversations. Be sure and subscribe while you're there.
3. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
4. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
5. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
7. Share using the buttons below.