Manage episode 345798655 series 151259
Federico Viticci returns to the show to talk about iPads, Stage Manager, and Apple’s ill-considered foray into expanding ads in the App Store.
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code talkshow for 10% off your first order.
- Memberful: Monetize your passion with membership. Start your free trial today.
- Hover: Find a domain name for your passion. Get 10% off your first purchase.
- Kolide: Cross-platform endpoint security solution for teams that value privacy and transparency. Check out our manifesto.
- Tell us what you really think, Federico: “Stage Manager in iPadOS 16: At the Intersection of Bugs, Missing Features, and Flawed Design”.
- Chris Lawley on Stage Manager.
- Federico on the new iPads.
- Yours truly on the same new iPads.
- Federico on attending his first Apple media event in person, back in 2015.
This episode of The Talk Show was edited by Caleb Sexton.