You Can't Party at Lolla Anymore (with Rob Stevenson)
Manage episode 263335478 series 1291928
For those of you old enough to remember, there was a time when music came on vinyl (sit down old man!). There was a thing (mostly in the punk world) called a "split single," where two bands who were friends would each take a side of the single.
In a similar punk spirit, Rob Stevenson of Talk Talent To Me and I decided to have a nice rambling conversation about Covid, the industry, and what was (and wasn't) working for companies. This is part one of the conversation, but part two lives on Talk Talent To Me (so follow the link and listen to it!).
- Yes, the books are starting to roll out!!!
- The Employer Brand Handbook Vol 1: Working with Recruiters is now live on Amazon
- Talent Chooses You: Hire Better with Employer Branding is available for pre-order on Amazon with a June 15, 2020 delivery
- The Employer Brand Handbook Vol 2: Metrics and KPIs is available for pre-order will go live Sept 7, 2020.
- All books are being discounted at launch, so order your copies today!
- Sign up for my free newsletter on employer brand headlines
- Want to ask me anything? I have open office hours. Grab your free spot.
Learn more at http://talentchoosesyou.com