Why Athletes are Weaker Since 2010 & the Difference Between Underground Strength Coach Cert vs SSPC (Strength & Sports Performance Coach) Cert?
Manage episode 358361228 series 2394429
STRONG Life Podcast ep 362
In this episode I cover the topic / answer the questions about:
- What Happened to Athletes Since 2010? Why do we see LESS athleticism, LESS strength and MORE injuries?
- Why do we see Athletes doing so much "stuff" yet only achieving mediocre results?
- How has these changes in athletes influenced my changes to The Underground Strength Coach Cert
- Why did I create The SSPC Certification & why is The USC Cert still crucial for Coaches and athletes?
- What are the various Differences Between The Underground Strength Coach Cert and The SSPC (Strength & Sports Performance Coach) Cert?
- Why is speed & agility so popular and why did I start implementing more Game Speed since 2012?
- The USC Cert is Open this Week. Details HERE.