Manage episode 292406547 series 2883175
In this episode we speak with Damian Jamroz, COO at SatRevolution about hosted payload missions. SatRevolution is a Polish NewSpace company that provides nanosatellite bus platforms, sub-systems, and services (including hosted payload missions), and is a satsearch member. We discuss:
- How hosted payload missions work and what technology manufacturers need to consider in planning.
- The sorts of technologies and applications that are benefitting from the hosted payload opportunities on the market today.
- How to coordinate the integration and testing of the payload into the satellite when both systems are provided by different parties.
- Securely accessing and managing the data collected during the mission.
- Where the hosted payload market is heading and what changes this could bring to the wider industry.
To find out more about today's guests please view the SatRevolution supplier hub on satsearch, and to stay up to date with all of our work, please join the satsearch mailing list to receive our weekly newsletter.
[Music from Uppbeat (free for Creators!): https://uppbeat.io/t/all-good-folks/when-we-get-there License code: Y4KZEAESHXDHNYRA]