Ground Segment as a Service (GSaaS); streamlining procurement across multiple missions - with Leaf Space
Manage episode 303564085 series 2883175
In this episode we speak with Giovanni Pandolfi of Leaf Space, a Ground Segment as a Service (GSaaS) provider headquartered in Italy and with facilities around the world.
Leaf Space has a major focus on the Ground station as a Service (GSaaS) business model and has served a range of clients across the industry running both single and multiple missions.
In the episode we discuss some of the lessons and insights from this experience, including:
- The common bottlenecks satellite operators face with ground station access
- The use of standard framework agreements to provide ground segment services to multiple satellites
- Meeting regulatory requirements and conditions across multiple missions
- How Ground station as a Service (GSaaS) framework agreements can streamline procurement and bring satellite operators and ground station managers closer in alignment
- Predictions on the evolution of the ground segment in years to come
To find out more about Leaf Space please click here to view their satsearch supplier hub, and to stay up to date with all of our work, please join the satsearch mailing list to receive our weekly newsletter.
[Music from Uppbeat (free for Creators!): https://uppbeat.io/t/all-good-folks/when-we-get-there License code: Y4KZEAESHXDHNYRA]