Manage episode 291791898 series 2883175
In this episode we speak with Fredrik Bruhn from Unibap AB. Unibap is a Sweden-based computer system technology developer creating AI and computing technologies to support advanced automation systems for industries on Earth and in space. We discuss:
- How AI and machine learning can be integrated and used in space applications.
- The benefits that such advances can bring to Earth Observation (EO) missions and services, in order to develop actionable information that drives autonomous operations and other systems.
- How existing computing concepts have driven advances in satellite systems.
- The development of a complementary ground segment ecosystem that is supporting emerging capabilities in orbit.
- How more advanced systems in satellites will enable the better use of ground-based computing resources.
To find out more about today's guests please view the Unibap supplier hub on satsearch.com, and to stay up to date with all of our work, please join the satsearch mailing list to receive our weekly newsletter.
[Music from Uppbeat (free for Creators!): https://uppbeat.io/t/all-good-folks/when-we-get-there License code: Y4KZEAESHXDHNYRA]