#658 How To Gain Attention and Trust from Students w/ Dave Burgman, CEO & Founder of The Raptor Group
Manage episode 334385376 series 2909160
In this episode we're joined by Dave Burgman, CEO & Founder of The Raptor Group. David is an experienced marketer who founded the student marketing agency, The Raptor Group. After founding the company in 2016, they quickly secured business from global, disruptor brands such as Deliveroo and Uber.
In this episode we discuss:
- How The Raptor Group attracted the interest of brands including Deliveroo. Uber and Tinder
- How to effectively work with student ambassadors
- How student nightclub promotions have evolved since 2017
- How protective are US 'disruptors' of their brand when entering the UK market?
- Is a brand purpose more important than utility?
CONNECT WITH DAVE/THE RAPTOR GROUP:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you'd like to be a guest, you'd like to recommend a guest or there are topics you'd us to cover, please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.