#653 Focusing on Concept before Content in Podcasting w/ Niall Killeney Taylor, Head of Creative Production at Cue Podcasts
Manage episode 331197856 series 2909160
In this episode we're joined by Niall Killeney Taylor, Head of Creative Production at Cue Podcasts. Today we talk about all the things you should consider before launching a podcast, taking inspiration from Niall's experience as both a podcast producer and enthusiast.
In this episode we discuss:
- Is creativity impacted by remote podcasting?
- What can we learn from LA comedy podcasts?
- What impacts the cost of podcasting?
- The benefits of series based podcasting
- Niall's favourite examples of podcast formats and concepts
Referenced on this episode:
- Ninetwentynine by Fiverr: https://open.spotify.com/show/5O5iB7VAgEc3oqYzeGDhla
CONNECT WITH NIALL/CUE PODCASTS:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you'd like to be a guest, you'd like to recommend a guest or there are topics you'd us to cover, please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.