#661 Lessons in Crisis Management from a Ukrainian Marketing Agency w/ Vlad Braganets & Dmitrii Piskarev of Netpeak
Manage episode 336744253 series 1371
In this episode we're joined by Vlad Braganets (Head of Partnerships) & Dmitrii Piskarev (CEO) of Netpeak. Netpeak is a marketing agency and software development company, based out of Ukraine.
Vlad and Dmitrii join us to share their lessons and experiences from the last 6 months, since the start of the war on Ukraine.
In the episode we discuss:
- How communication was managed across 300 employees during the first weeks of invasions on Ukraine
- How they ensure that employees have psychological support
- How they keep communication clear and consistent across employees
- How communication with clients, colleagues and partners has changed
- The financial impact the war has had on Netpeak
- Changes to Netpeak's business model
- How employee self-development has been impacted
CONNECT WITH NETPEAK, VLAD OR DMITRII:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you'd like to be a guest, you'd like to recommend a guest or there are topics you'd us to cover, please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.