Manage episode 296238711 series 2451791
Is there a whisper on your heart that is sparking you to reimagine your career path right now? Quite possibly, it’s wooing you to head in a different direction and make a career shift. Well, if that’s you, listen on.
My special guest today is Misha Rubin and he’s simplifying how to reimagine your career path as the world reopens. If you’re feeling a bit stuck or stagnant in your current work… or faced with a fork in the road (should I stay or should I go), I know for a fact that “stuck-ness” can feel incredibly debilitating. The confusion, the stress, the worry - all of it is exhausting. So, if you’re in this space right now or curious if there’s something better for you out there, Misha helps to simplify it all down for you.
My special guest today is Misha Rubin and he’s simplifying how to reimagine your career path.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- How to define “meaningful, fulfilling work” in this day in age, post pandemic
- What 3 questions you must ask yourself when it comes to finding new opportunities that are within your grasp right now
- Where do I look for them?
- How do I recognize them?
- And how come I’m not pursuing them?
- If you’re considering a career leap, how to decide where and what to leap to next, no matter if it’s the decision to close/open a business, enter/exit corporate job or something else
- What the 4 pillars of ‘The Career Leap’ method are and how it all works
- Knowing (your) self
- Dismantling disempowering beliefs
- Having impactful communication, and
- Taking intentional actions
- …and ultimately, how to dismantle our disempowering beliefs of what’s possible next for your career and life ahead.
Misha talks about the fact that we are living in unprecedented times right now. The quarantine made remote work acceptable by most employers. There are very few geographic limitations in place, which means if you live in Tucson, you could now very easily work remotely for a New York-based company and get paid at New York level wages. Businesses are transforming and society is shifting in massive ways. And he puts forth that “there’s never been an easier time than now to start a business.”
So I hope that today’s conversation is a bit of a Divine Nudge for you to expand your perspective just a wee bit… and realized that it’s entirely possible you have no idea just how much is possible, in your work and in your life. And let that thought be a blessing for you in the week ahead.Q: Are you ready to reimagine your career path ahead? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
Show notes available with all LINKS mentioned here: https://thesimplifiers.com/podcast/misha-rubin-reimagine-your-career-path