846: Bryan Eisenberg – Core Business Principles the Rice and Beans Way
Manage episode 354110417 series 164106
In a world that can get far too complicated, there’s nothing quite like simple wisdom handed down. With all that’s new in business, there are also core principles that were true in the past, are still true today, and will likely be true tomorrow. That’s what we’re exploring today with my guest, Bryan Eisenberg: tried and true core business principles. In our conversation, we discuss how to be a “Rice and Beans Millionaire” – how to stop complicating everything and go back to business basics. Whether you are just starting out in your self-employed life, or have been in the business for years, the timelessness of these core principles will always be relevant in today's rapidly changing world.
Bryan Eisenberg and his brother Jeffrey are the co-founders of Buyer Legends. Jeffrey was a former investment banker and Bryan a former social worker. They have been entrepreneurs for nearly three decades and have consulted, advised and mentored hundreds of entrepreneurs and businesses over the years, including Google, Overstock, and Disney. They are the co-authors of bestselling books "Call to Action," "Waiting for Your Cat to Bark?," "Always Be Testing," "Buyer Legends," and "Be Like Amazon: Even a Lemonade Stand Can Do It." Bryan and Jeffrey are recognized internationally as pioneers in online marketing, improving conversion rates, persuasive content and persona marketing, and helping organizations improve their customer experiences.
And be sure to subscribe to The Self-Employed Life in Apple Podcasts or follow us on Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts so you don’t miss an episode.
Everything you need can all be found at jeffreyshaw.com.
Bryan Eisenberg, thank you so much for being here!
Remember, you might be in business FOR yourself but you are not in business BY yourself.
Be your best self. Be proud and keep changing the world.
Guest Contact –
- Bryan Eisenberg on LinkedIn (in/bryaneisenberg/)
- Bryan Eisenberg on Facebook (/bryan.eisenberg)
- Bryan Eisenberg on Twitter (@TheGrok)
- The Rice and Beans Millionaire by Bryan & Jeffrey Eisenberg
- Books by Jeffrey Shaw
- Business Coaching for Entrepreneurs
- The Self-Employed Summit
- Watch my TEDx LincolnSquare video and please share!
- The Self-Employed Business Institute — You know you're really good at what you do. You're talented, you have a skill set. The problem is you're probably in a field where there is no business education. This is common amongst self-employed people! And, there's no business education out there for us! You also know that being self-employed is unique and you need better strategies, coaching, support, and accountability. The Self-Employed Business Institute, a five-month online education is exactly what you need. Check it out!
- Have Your Website Brand Message Reviewed! — Is your website speaking the right LINGO of your ideal customers? Having reviewed hundreds of websites, I can tell you 98% of websites are not. Fill out the simple LINGO Review application and I'll take a look at your website. I'll email you a few suggestions to improve your brand message to attract more of your ideal customers. Fill out the application today and let's get your business speaking the right LINGO!
Host Jeffrey Shaw is a Small Business Consultant, Brand Management Consultant, Business Coach for Entrepreneurs, Keynote Speaker, TEDx Speaker and author of LINGO and The Self Employed Life (May 2021). Supporting self-employed business owners with business and personal development strategies they need to create sustainable success.