Kara Goldin, founder and CEO of Hint, sits down with today’s most fascinating entrepreneurs, disruptors, and change-makers for a no-holds-barred discussion of how they overcame long odds on the road to start-up success. Guests such as Guy Kawasaki (Apple, Canva), Julie Bornstein (The Yes, Stitch Fix), Mindy Grossman (WW), and Amy Errett (Madison Reed) share wisdom and anecdotes that will inspire you – and challenge you to think differently about achieving your goals. For more on the podcast ...
Manage episode 305390324 series 164106
By Jeffrey Shaw, Jeffrey Shaw is a speaker, Small business consultant, and Business coach for en. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
There's this thing called Parkinson's Law which is about time and productivity. It has so many applications in business, I'm surprised we don't hear about it more. In this episode, I share specific ways you can apply Parkinson's Law to grow your business. Be forewarned--there's a bit of magic to this fundamental truth. Contact Jeffrey-
- Coaching Support
- My book, The Self-Employed Life is now available!
- Check out everything available for self-employed business owners
- Watch my TEDx LincolnSquare video and please share!
- The Self-Employed Business Institute- You know you're really good at what you do. You're talented, you have a skill set. The problem is you're probably in a field where there is no business education. This is common amongst self-employed people! And, there's no business education out there for us! You also know that being self-employed is unique and you need better strategies, coaching, support, and accountability. The Self-Employed Business Institute, a five-month online education is exactly what you need. Check it out!
- Take The Self-Employed Assessment! Ever feel like you're all over the place? Or frustrated it seems like you have everything you need for your business success but it's somehow not coming together? Take this short quiz to discover the biggest hidden gap that’s keeping you from having a thriving Self-Employed Ecosystem. You’ll find out what part of your business needs attention and you'll also get a few laser-focused insights to help you start closing that gap.
- Have Your Website Brand Message Reviewed! Is your website speaking the right LINGO of your ideal customers? Having reviewed hundreds of websites, I can tell you 98% of websites are not. Fill out the simple LINGO Review application and I'll take a look at your website. I'll email you a few suggestions to improve your brand message to attract more of your ideal customers. Fill out the application today and let's get your business speaking the right LINGO!