Manage episode 328029010 series 1486352
Billy Gene Shaw delivers practical advice on how to grow your business online. He shares why it’s important to prioritize entertainment in your marketing material and how to sell anything using his C.R.A.C.K. framework.
- The one marketing strategy that’s left to try
- The importance of making people smile in your marketing material
- Using gifts in your marketing
- The importance of clarity in your message
- How to ask people to buy
- Why you always need to be entertaining on social media
- Biggest marketing mistakes businesses make in 2022
- Marketing hack to improve your sales pitch
- Best tools for better social media content
- Why good content isn't enough on social
- And other topics…
Billy Gene Shaw is the founder and CEO of Billy Gene Is Marketing Inc., a top-ranked agency and educational hub for digital advertising and customer acquisition. His personal ads have been seen over 800 million times across Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Billy’s online marketing courses have enrolled over 115,000 students in 75 countries. He has worked with several of the largest franchises across the globe, and he's been featured in some of the leading publications like Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Huffington Post.
Hemingway App: https://hemingwayapp.com/
Every Door Direct Mail, USPS: https://eddm.usps.com/eddm/select-routes.htm
Google Trends: https://trends.google.com/trends/?geo=US
PINNACLE GLOBAL NETWORK
If you’re a CEO or Founder and you're ready to build a scalable company that can thrive without you, join Allison for a FREE masterclass to learn the 5 Critical Phases You MUST Know in order to scale to 8-Figures and beyond. Head over to https://www.scalemasterclass.com/podcast to secure your seat today.