Outsource Acelerator Podcast, hosted by Derek Gallimore, explores business and outsourcing mastery. Inside-knowledge from the outsourcing capital of the world - Manila, Philippines.
Manage episode 327316418 series 30632
By Wes Schaeffer. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Persuasion Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Thinking outside the box
- Figured that getting people to go along would be beneficial
- "White Bears and Other Unwanted Thoughts"
- "The Logic of Failure"
- People don't have full control over their thinking
Related episodes and posts
- Trial Attorney Turned Persuasion Expert
- Master The 6 Persuasion Power Levers With NLP & BJJ Paul Mascetta
- Started her career in tech
- More in the creative and product area
- Propaganda is a form of persuasion
- The Roman Catholic Church was the first to leverage propaganda in the 1600s
- Logical fallacies
- White, black, grey propaganda
- She's for medical freedom
- Not a fan of Biden's vaccine mandate
- Our government's reaction to COVID was a huge propaganda campaign
- We were reeducated during the lockdowns
- It was all-COVID all-the-time on every news channel
- Few see the narrative and how this was all connected
- Films and Hollywood have groomed us to persuade and manipulate us
- Good persuasion and propaganda is subtle
- It's hard to hide a lie
- Grow up and understand the power and fragility of freedom
- Connect and convince people with emotion
- "If you buy from us, you'll feel better."
- Connect with the lizard brain
- When you're pitching someone, you can put a positive spin on it
- It all ties back to understanding what people want
- You must understand your audience
- Know what's in it for them
- You are not your customer
- It's not about you
- Propagandists have so much confidence
- Propagandists have repetition and persistence on their side
- Why do smart people fall for propaganda?
- Seeing patterns is a sign of intelligence
- Memorization is not intelligence.
- You must be a lateral thinker
- People have no imagination
- People have no creativity