Ep 92: Roth Conversions, Rental Property & Income, Inheritance Decisions – Mailbag Episode
Manage episode 356158094 series 2891513
Today we’re going to open up the mailbag to answer your financial questions and we’ll be covering some great income, tax and investing topics. We hope this episode provides some great information that you can take and implement into your financial plan to help you build wealth and retire with confidence.
Here’s more of what you’ll learn on this episode:
- Should I start converting as much as my IRA to a Roth IRA (4:24)
- The two main factors you need to consider before doing a Roth conversion. (7:09)
- Here’s what we’d recommend when deciding on a Roth conversion. (12:54)
- Which rental property option is better? Cash out investments and pay cash, take out a home equity loan, or just have a mortgage on the property? (15:18)
- The pros and cons of each option for buying the property. (20:08)
- How should you use the money from an inheritance? Here are the usual priorities we run through. (27:49)
Want to get in touch?