Ep 78: 5 Common Retirement Planning Questions About Taxes
Manage episode 346016635 series 2891513
As we approach the end of the year, saving money on taxes becomes a bigger focus for many people. Today we’re focusing on some of the most common retirement planning questions about taxes.
We’ll talk about mistakes to avoid and how a proper plan can make a significant difference in your tax savings. Check out today’s show to find out how our advice can help your financial future.
Here’s a little of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Are all of my retirement accounts taxed the same? (3:25)
- Will my taxes be lower in retirement? (10:26)
- Am I going to have as many deductions in retirement as I did while working? (15:47)
- Is there a way to get tax-free income in retirement? (19:57)
- Should I move to an (income) tax-free state? (24:13)
- What tax item commonly surprises couples? (26:11)
- Listener question: Do I have to worry about taxes on inherited accounts? (28:26)
Read more and get additional financial resources here: http://lifemoneyshow.com
Check out our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhQ-u12d60Z0HNCwwVubdQ