Manage episode 337543415 series 2891513
Everyone feels great about their investments when the market is growing and remaining strong, but how do you feel when things start to get choppy? Those fluctuations in the market can identify the people that aren’t truly comfortable with their portfolio risk because fear could push them to sell quickly.
Here are some of the important things you’ll learn on this episode:
- Why people typically have more risk in their portfolio than they are truly comfortable with. (4:31)
- Ways to assess how much risk you have in your portfolio (7:28)
- The different investment strategies that we utilize with clients to help reduce portfolio risk but not eliminate opportunities for growth. (10:41)
- The ways that we work with clients and help them identify their risk tolerance and align that with their investments. (14:52)
- Is this a great time to load up on stocks? (16:24)
If you want to take advantage of the download we’ve put together to share some tax strategies, visit this link.
Read more and get additional financial resources here: http://lifemoneyshow.com
Check out our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhQ-u12d60Z0HNCwwVubdQ