Manage episode 330578007 series 2822438
Eric Carroll is a husband, father, and host of the Dad Talk Today podcast.
He’s also a leading national advocate to end dad deprivation and parental alienation, a consequence of the national divorce industry which is worth tens of billions of dollars annually.
This massive field is incentivized to wreck the American family through the American father.
And Eric’s outspoken approach, Southern drawl, and down-home attitude has helped become a well-recognized personality and advocate for fathers within national political circles in just three years, with hundreds of thousands of followers on Facebook and beyond.
In our conversation we discussed:
- The political response (or non-response) to parental alienation of dads
- The double standard of men's and women's emotions
- Men's need for self-care, and what that looks like
- The external and internal politics of the men's movement
- Eric's personal story, and how he started DadTalkToday
- And finally, his documentary about John Mast, who was murdered during a custody exchange, an all-too-common occurrence.
The war on masculinity now exists in the political realm, with real levers of power being brought to bear upon the American family, through the American man. These aren't easy or comfortable subjects to look at, but they are important ones.
And Eric Carroll is a man of profound courage and commitment for continuing to be a voice for dads.
WATCH THIS INTERVIEW ON YOUTUBE
CONNECT WITH DAD TALK TODAY
WATCH THE JOHN MAST DOCUMENTARY
MENTIONED IN THIS PODCAST
Jeff Younger Controversy:
SPONSOR - The Renaissance of Men Coaching
Lost? Aimless? Searching for your godly purpose in a world gone mad?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation about our 12-week coaching program. Mention code "purpose" for 10% off any package.
visit http://renofmen.com/campfire for more
THE RENAISSANCE OF MEN