E092 Teachers and Burnout with Kendria Johnson
Manage episode 341071786 series 2802957
Kendria helps good teachers become great by bringing them from burnout back to a balanced life.
She began public speaking in 2013, She has held numerous workshops for adults and students. Kendria help teachers manage their classroom and their personal lives.
In August 2022, Kendria has dropped her new book Teacher of the Year which is an introduction to her TEACH 4 Life Mentor Program. This program will revolutionize the world of burnout teachers
In this interview:
- She shares her burnout story and what she did to change her life.
- She talks about her book – Teach of the Year where she has 6 easy steps to help go from burnout to balanced.
- She discusses getting clarity on what you want in life, people pleasing and getting your priorities in check.
- She shares how she puts herself and her loved ones on her calendar and the benefits of this simple task.
- She encourages putting yourself first and creating the boundaries needed to protect yourself.
- She discusses the reluctance of people asking for help with their stress and struggles.
To Purchase Her Book:
Get your AudioBook NOW
Amazon Links - Click Here
For anything you buy, you get the other one for FREE! Just email Kendria your receipt!
To Contact Kendria:
IG - TeacheroftheYear13
Business Page - https://www.facebook.com/TeacheroftheYear2020/
Personal Website: www.iamkendria.com