E102 Relationship Intelligence with Railey Molinario
Manage episode 348410580 series 2802957
Railey Molinario is a Love Educator & Relationship Coach.
Railey is empowering individuals to create a better future by teaching them relationship intelligence. Our future is dependent on us mastering our emotions and interactions with ourselves and others. Relationship intelligence is vital for guiding our moral and social well-being. Railey's mission is to provide the world with this education that has been missing for way too long so that we may become more understanding, compassionate and connected.
In this interview:
- Railey shares how her loveless childhood and adult depression with suicidal thoughts led her to become a relationship coach.
- She explains the importance of relationships (with ourselves and with others) in our lives.
- She shares what is meant by relationship intelligence and its ability to navigate our relationships with ourselves and others. Relationships are complex but not difficult.
- She explains what the 4 pillars of relationship intelligence and gives and example of a judgmental relationship compared to a healthy, supportive relationship.
- She discusses the free tools that she has available from her website such as a cheat sheet
Relationships Without Fighting Masterclass
Relationships Without Fighting Masterclass Workbook