E086 Overcoming Anxiety with Winnie Chan Wang
Manage episode 336643438 series 2802957
Winnie Chan Wang is a licensed acupuncturist that specializes in releasing trauma and blockages from the body. She is the author of "Honoring Darkness: Embrace Shadow Work to Nourish and Grow your Power." Her book is a journey about how she became a well-loved woman because she loves herself unconditionally!
In this episode:
- She discusses how stress affects our bodies (digestive, pain, mental) and how acupuncture helps stuck energy release.
- She shares how she helps people by educating them about stress.
- She shares how powerful surrendering yourself to a higher power is.
- She discusses her 1 hour / 1 week / 1 month / 1 year plan works and the importance of asking for help and/or setting up a support system.
- She shares the moment in her life where she shifted to living her life with spirit and living in the now.
- She discusses the importance of loving yourself unconditionally.
Her free video "Five Moves to process any emotion in 90 seconds" is available from her website: