E098 Moving forward from Trauma with Vanja Beric
Manage episode 346064970 series 2802957
Coming from a war torn country as a refugee to Australia at 11 years old, she has experienced hardship, abuse and had very limiting beliefs.
She is now a counselor who helps others build on their own self belief. She is an entrepreneur who wants to empower women that no matter what your past is, you get to choose your future. Her philosophy is understating yourself and healing your wounds will give you a deep freedom, love and abundance you never knew possible.
In this interview:
- She shares her story of how trauma held her back and how she turned her life around.
- She discusses how trauma affects us physically and emotionally.
- She shares that creating trauma awareness is the first step to heal.
- She talks about why we attract the bad relationships and how our core beliefs impact us attracting healthy relationships.
- She discusses the importance of self belief and how we can do anything we set our minds to.
She shares her free resources on her website -
Connecting with Vanja: