E106 Extending Your Fertility Window using Egg Freezing with Vanessa Hunt
Manage episode 352229354 series 2802957
Vanessa Hunt is a coaching consultant specializing in a beyond-nutrition approach to assist and empower women to plan their egg-freezing journey creatively. Everyone's path is truly unique.
She realized that women needed a beyond-nutrition approach to egg freezing when she interviewed fertility clinics in the US, Greece, Bulgaria, and the Czech Republic. She saw that many of these clinics cater to women who are going through IVF, which is an entirely different stage in a woman’s reproductive journey, and were approaching egg-freezing patients with the same attitude as with the patients experiencing infertility.
Recognizing that these are two completely different groups of women on two completely different timelines, Vanessa began to train to become a coach to assist and support women with NLP (neurolinguistic programming) and EFT (emotional freedom techniques).
She now supports and assists women by offering customized coaching and consulting to those interested in beginning to approach egg-freezing as a solution to their family planning.
In this interview:
- She discusses the importance of having an egg freezing option in your family planning timeline.
- She shares her experience with using a local clinic versus abroad.
- She talks about the various fees associated with egg freezing and what to do if financial resources are low.
- Vanessa shares the first step in taking an egg freezing journey – hormonal testing.
- She discusses how someone who is starting a new relationship can embrace the start of the egg freezing dialogue early in the relationship.
- She discusses the option and freedom it gives women for family planning.
An easy guide called Egg Freezing 101 is available at https://www.vanessaemily.com/f/egg-freezing-guide to help women look at and identify some of the untold influential factors that may influence a woman’s decision to freeze her eggs.
To Contact Vanessa: