Manage episode 358669448 series 2802957
Nina Manolson is a Body-Peace® coach. She helps people end the war with food and body and finally feel truly at home in their body—as it is.
In this interview:
- She shares her body war experience and how Body-Peace® evolved.
- She explains how Body-Peace® is feeling good in your skin/body right at this moment.
- She discuses how the negative relationship with our body evolves.
- She shares an amazing poem – I Talk to my Flowers Better than I Talk to My Body
- She discusses the negative effects of stress eating.
- Nina talks about how to turn a gantive body relationship into a positive one.
- She shares information about her free Body-Peace journal which is part workbook, part journal, part 20 questions game and the beginning of a powerful Body-Peace practice. This is a tool to help you jump in and start healing your relationship with your body. You can download it here: https://ninamanolson.com/freebies/
Learn more about Nina: https://ninamanolson.com/
The Body-Peace® APP: https://thebodypeaceapp.com
FREE Practicing Body-Peace® Journal: https://ninamanolson.com/body-peace/
Connecting with Nina
Free Nourished Woman Nation group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nourishedwomannation
Body-Peace® Poems https://ninamanolson.com/body-poems/
Free Resources https://ninamanolson.com/freebies/