E108 Do You Have Undiagnosed ADHD with Dr. Dara
Manage episode 353407846 series 2802957
With over fifteen years of experience, Dr. Dara Psychiatry is the leading expert for adults with ADHD.
As a doctor who has experienced the disruption of adult ADHD, Dr. Dara is wholeheartedly committed to providing personalized and high-quality psychiatric evaluations and treatment.
She hopes to support others on their journey toward greater productivity and joy by sharing the story of her late ADHD diagnosis and difficulties.
In this interview:
- She shares her story about the struggles she experienced before she was ADHD diagnosed.
- Dr. Dara explains the symptoms of ADHD in children, adolescents and adults.
- She discuses the ADHD evaluation, the diagnsosis, the treatment and possible medical side effects.
- Dr. Dara explains the connection between undiagnosed mental health disorders such as ADHD and anxiety and chronic stress.
- She discusses women entrepreneurs and ADHD and when someone should seek professional help.
Contacting Dr. Dara: