E085 Do Less and Achieve More with Daniela Sulek
Manage episode 335556210 series 2802957
Daniela helps renowned leaders activate and integrate a permanent state of higher consciousness, so they experience the ease, joy, and fun of life. By transcending from creating by doing to creating by being, they are no longer bound by the conditioned mind, time, or space.
In this episode, she discusses:
- Her background of being an overachiever and her struggles with stress, burnout until she realized that this was not the life for her.
- Doing less, achieving more – any doing comes from the mind as we are human beings. Our minds are all about control which blocks what we really want.
- She shares how to live in flow, doing what comes to you naturally and creating a more joyful happier life.
- Different cultures and how they create the work / life balance.
- How to get the shift stared – start asking questions, question everything – don’t believe anything. Observe your actions and your thoughts.
- How the elimination of goals creates flow with letting things happen.
- You mind only has a memory of the past – your past experience, beliefs etc. – Question: How does the mind know what is best for your future?