Manage episode 356736673 series 2802957
Tammy Gooler Loeb is a career, and executive coach, speaker, and author who has served clients across many sectors and industries for over two decades. She focuses on career advancement, leadership development, and workplace culture. Tammy hosts a weekly podcast, Work from the Inside Out, showcasing the career transition stories of people who found more satisfying work.
Her expertise has appeared in Harvard Business Review Ascend, Forbes, Newsweek, Fast Company, and The Boston Globe.
In this interview:
- She shares how her parents both enjoyed their careers and were her role models in finding her own inspiring work.
- She discusses the internal conversations and instinct that affect your career path decision making.
- She discusses how to change your mind set when you plan on a career/life change.
- She shares the first step in making the change – doing the research. The research will also curb the fear of change into excitement.
- She explains that asking yourself questions and talking to people who can help is an important first step to making change. The library is one of the greatest resources for conducting research.
- She discusses her book, how it is designed and how it can help you in creating a path to fulfilling work/career/business.
Bonus Companion Workbook:
Book Name: Work from the Inside Out: Break Through Nine Common Obstacles and Design a Career That Fulfills You