Manage episode 298972021 series 61117
We’ve done travel podcast episodes before, but never one right during and after a global pandemic! You might be wondering what has changed and how you can do it in the most stress-free and productive way. You might also be wondering how to keep your routines going while traveling in this “new normal”.
I’ve been doing a lot of traveling over the past 12 months, so in this episode we will be sharing our experience with 3 tips for traveling during and after the pandemic.
Get an extra 3 months Free on a one year package. Expressvpn.com/TPS.
Thanks, SaneBox. Free 14-day trial plus $25 off any subscription sanebox.com/tps25.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [3:03]
- What are some things to adjust to when coming out of a pandemic? [8:14]
- What is Thanh’s first tip for productivity travel post-pandemic? [10:39]
- How has post-pandemic protocol economically impacted travel culture? [16:51]
- What nature of travel does Thanh suspect is more dominant in a post-pandemic world? [21:02]
- What is Thanh’s second post-pandemic travel tip? [21:35]
- How does Thanh feel about airport lounges in a post-pandemic world? [29:49]
- What are some things Thanh recommends doing to prepare for travel in a post-pandemic world? [33:33]
- TSA Pre-check
- Global Entry
- Apollo Neuro
- Ferrite (iPad)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.