Manage episode 365817850 series 3371391
Reaching out to potential guests to appear on your podcast, especially those on your dream guest list, can feel overwhelming. Where do you start to create the perfect email so that they’ll open up your email and say, “Yes!” Listen in as I unveil my blueprint for reaching out to potential guests so they’ll want to be on your show. Plus, make sure you stay until the end of the episode because you’ll hear a real life example of an email that was sent off, so you'll see how this all works in real life.
Key points from this episode:
The step-by-step formula for creating the perfect reach-out email
How to make your dream guest jump at the chance to be a guest on your show
Why a relaxed follow-up is important
Links to Explore From This Episode:
Why Reliable Backups Are Vital For Your Podcast - EP 56 - https://www.organizedsound.ca/why-reliable-backups-are-vital-for-your-podcast-episode-production-process-episode-56/
“Permission to Speak” by Samara Bay - https://bookshop.org/p/books/permission-to-speak-how-to-change-what-power-sounds-like-starting-with-you-samara-bay/18485502?ean=9780593238684
Connect with Mary!
- Leave a voicemail with your feedback at https://www.speakpipe.com/VisibleVoice
- Or email email@example.com
- Engage with Mary on Instagram @OrganizedSoundProductions https://www.instagram.com/organizedsoundproductions
- Find more secrets and the full transcript of the episode at http://www.visiblevoicepodcast.com
- To learn more or work with Mary, check out https://www.organizedsound.ca
Podcast cover art by Emily Johnston of Artio Design Co. https://www.artiodesignco.com