Manage episode 121238052 series 105732
Notes, References, and Links for further study:
- Tragedy and Hope dot com
- April’s Invitation to the Tragedy and Hope online community (link expires monthly)
- Log in page for the Tragedy and Hope online community
- Peace Revolution primary site (2009-2012)*
- Peace Revolution backup stream(2006-2012)*
- Includes the 9/11 Synchronicity Podcast (predecessor to Peace Revolution)
- *These 2 podcasts amount to 250+ hours of commercial-free educational content, which formulate a comprehensive and conscious curriculum.
- The Ultimate History Lesson dot com(the film, notes, references, transcript, etc.)
- Research Bonus Pack (fundraiser for media partners and JTG)
- Partner Coupon Codes:
- The Ultimate History Lesson Official Playlist (on YouTube)
- The Ultimate History Lesson (Torrents)
- (Video) The Ultimate History Lesson (5+ hours / 1080p HD mp4)
- (Audio) The Ultimate History Lesson + Commentary (16+ hours / mp3)
- If you’re interested in downloading the torrent versions, please send an email to: Editors@TragedyandHope.comwith the word “torrent” in the subject line.
- (minutes 0-10) Jada Williams and Frederick Douglass
- Jada connects Frederick Douglass narrative to Today’s Education System
- 21st Century Abolitionists: Frederick Douglass Foundation of New York
- (minutes 10-21) Gnostic Media’s Documentary Project: The Secret History of Magic Mushrooms
- (minutes 21-33) Lysander Spooner (on Wikipedia)
- No Treason: A Constitution of No Authority (on Archive.org in mp3)
- Minutes sampled: 1h31 – 1h41 (Rothschild Banking Family, Blood Money, Slavery, and funding both sides of the Civil War)
- The Lysander Spooner Reader (on Amazon.com)
- (minutes 33-58) Leonard Peikoff: Introduction to Logic / T&H discussion Group
- (minutes 58-1h19m ) The Keys to Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem / Richard Grove and Meria Heller
- (minutes 1h19m-end) Gnostic Media podcast 049: THE TRIVIUM / an interview with Gene Odening
Peace Revolution partner podcasts:
Other productions by members of the T&H network:
The Ultimate History Lesson: A Weekend with John Taylor Gatto (2012) a journey into the dark heart of public schooling, revealing how America became incoherent, one student at a time.
Navigating Netflix (2011) our video series wherein we conduct a critical analysis of films you might have missed; Navigating Netflix is available for free on YouTube.
"Memories of a Political Prisoner", an interview with Professor Chengiah Ragaven, graduate of Oxford, Cambridge, and Sussex; AFTER he was a political prisoner, who was exiled from South Africa, during Apartheid. (2011)
What You've Been Missing! (2011) is our video series focusing in on the history of corruption in our public education system.
Top Documentary Films dot com: Hijacking Humanity by Paul Verge (2006)
Top Documentary Films dot com: Exposing the Noble Lie (2010)
Top Documentary Films dot com: The Pharmacratic Inquisition by Jan Irvin (2007)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! If you would like to donate so that we can continue producing independent media without commercial advertising, simply click the button below for a one-time donation:
Alternatively, You can become a Member and Support our ability to create media for the public (while You make new friends and enjoy educating yourself along the way) by subscribing to the Tragedy and Hope Community: Monthly @ $14.95 / month
Yearly @ $120.00 / year
*Subscription details on Subscribe page in the Top Menu.