Manage episode 335698747 series 3299416
The Optimal Path is a podcast about product decision-making from the team at Maze. Each episode brings in a product expert and looks at the stories, ideas, and frameworks they use to achieve better product decision-making—and how you can do the same.
You can connect with Bob on LinkedIn and Twitter. And if you'd like to discuss the episode with other listeners, socialize with guests, and find extended host notes with going further resources—check out the Host Posts space inside the Maze Community.
- How we built the Figma design team by Noah Levin
- From Counterculture to Cyberculture by Fred Turner
- Stewart Brand's Whole Earth Catalog
- Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull and Amy Wallace
- Creative Selection by Ken Kocienda
Follow Maze on social media:
To get notified when new episodes come out, subscribe at maze.co/podcast. See you next time!