Manage episode 292038809 series 2390961
My guest today has published 774 podcast episodes.
Mitch Joel is a prolific speaker, author, and creator of all things audio.
In his own words, Mitch has been "collecting conversations" for decades. His first professional interview was with Tommy Lee of Motley Crue and he has not looked back.
He's been named to Dr. Marshall Goldsmith's "100 Coaches" list, and has received countless awards in the audio and video space.
Today we get into:
- The difference between an interview and a conversation
- Mitch's conversation preparation process
- The tug of war between audio and video content
- Our mutual love of Montreal
- How we see crafting and asking questions differently
and much more.
As always, thanks for listening!