Manage episode 340148711 series 3163524
In this Episode of #TheOliverSchirachShow, I got to talk to Per Kristiansen one of the very first employees working on the development of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method back in 2000
We got to talk about:
- He describes himself as: Playful (Exploring, safe space), Predictability & Integrity => Boundaries, so people know what to expect from Per
- Flow requires certain boundaries
- His story from being a vine merchant to become a partner and co-founder of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method
- Background in Management, Consultancy, Business Change Management etc
- How he got into LSP
- The story of LSP and why LEGO® didn’t shout it out into the world. But let it grow slowly
- It started as a strategy workshop
- What is LSP? A problem solving technique
- It’s a language. A communication technique. People tend to answer too fast and do not really think.
- How our brain processes information
- How LSP and LEGO bricks help thinking and problem solving (7-10min block to think, 3D Information, Metaphors, Modularity of bricks and elements)
- Who profits to use LSP? It’s a language. Everyone profits in a way
The 4 Step Core Process of LEGO SERIOUS PLAY.
- Core step 1: Posing a question: the facilitator poses a question or challenge
- Core step 2: Building a personal model: Everyone builds their answer to that question using Lego bricks. The available bricks are designed to inspire the use of metaphors and story making
- Core step 3: Sharing the model: Everyone is invited to share their model with the other participants. This ensures 100% participation and 100% distribution and understanding of the knowledge.
- Core step 4: Reflecting on the model: Try to distil some insights, points of attention, clarifications in relation to the model.
Advice/ Call to Action/ Extra:
- LinkedIN Per Kristiansen
Links & References:
- Remote session of 4 hours with one of the facilitators
- Medium (Articles) https://email@example.com_64402
- Robert Rasmussen & Per Kristiansen - “Building a Better Business Using the Lego Serious Play Method”
Become a Patreon Supporter at patreon.com/schirach
Connect with below on my social media platforms to be informed of new shows. Drop me a voice message and let me know what you think about this episode or any ideas for future episodes: www.anchor.fm/schirach or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on social media:
#podcast #podcastinterview #interview #TOSS #TheOliverSchirachShow--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/schirach/message