Manage episode 275466922 series 2794620
- Why stretching can help you get over a hangover
- Why exercise can help with a hangover
- Are proteins or carbs best for your first meal the next day?
These imbalances leave women and men experiencing the effects of insomnia, depression, fatigue, brain fog, and weight gain.
Through unique and cutting edge testing, Nisha often finds that most of these problems are associated with an underlying hormonal imbalance.
Nisha Jackson is renowned as a lecturer, motivational speaker, radio host, columnist, and author. She has founded many prestigious medical establishments in the past 25 years, including
-One Peak Medical – specialized medical practices focusing on healthy aging and hormone balancing for men and women. Current locations are in Medford OR, Eugene OR, Roseburg OR, and Klamath Falls OR - www.onepeakmedical.com
- Balance Docs, Inc. - a national supplement corporation specializing in natural products, including our skincare line that helps keep women and men looking and feeling their absolute best - www.balancedocs.com
- Nisha's newest book, Brilliant Burnout, sold in local bookstores and Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Brilliant-Burnout-Successful-Rewiring-Hormones/dp/1632992108/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1QSD5KCDKNWIR&keywords=brilliant+burnout+nisha+jackson&qid=1568144094&s=gateway&sprefix=brilliant+burnout%2Caps%2C144&sr=8-2
In Brilliant Burnout, Nisha Jackson reveals proven and successful testing and treatment strategies, with step-by-step instructions for optimal hormone, brain, and body balance and compelling insights that have helped women all around the world change their lives and step up their game.
Learn and use the very tactics explained in this book to beat the big snooze of burning out! Find out more about health, hormones, and supplements by going to www.NishaJackson.com or www.onepeakmedical.com.