Manage episode 328481296 series 3009782
Unassisted or Free or Wild birth is legal in all 50 states & the large majority of places in the world, but is not a common choice for many reasons. In this episode, Nicole Dimitrasz, owner of St. Louis Postpartum, birth & postpartum doula, and placenta processor, talks about unassisted birth and shares one of her birth stories.
This is often a controversial topic, but it's worth learning about!
This episode is not meant to encourage (or discourage) you to choose unassisted birth. Birth in general is a very personal choice & everyone will chooses something different that is right for them. However, being fully educated on your options is the best place to start when deciding what is right for you and your baby.
GREAT PRODUCTS FOR BIRTH, buy on Amazon:
*Battery Powered Candles
*Breastfeeding Sports Bra (Great for labor, too!)
*Maternity/Labor Robe (you can even use this for a hospital birth!)
*Claw Clips for Hair
*Fetal Heartrate Monitor (doppler)
*Pink Muslin Receiving Blankets
Buy Me a Coffee- DONATION PAGE
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
- The NaturalBirth Site
- Read *natural birth stories*- and submit your own
- Sign up for the NaturalBirth Education course to best prepare your body & mind for natural birth
- Share with anyone interested in natural birth
- Share my podcast with anyone you know who is interested in natural birth!
- "Like" my Facebook and Instagram pages
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel