Manage episode 305216217 series 1794416
Want to learn the ultimate tool to stress less and accomplish more? In this refreshing interview, meditation expert Emily Fletcher reveals the truth about a practice many underestimate. Among countless other benefits, meditation can increase our lifespan, decrease stress and help us achieve more in less time. Emily shares practical and powerful ways to incorporate meditation into our daily lives —even on a crowded New York subway! Find out how meditation single-handedly transformed her life and how it can do the same in yours.
Listen out for:
- The biggest reason why meditation may not work for you.
- How to make sure you are meditating the right way (for beginners).
- The key to becoming a self-sufficient meditator.
- The difference between mindfulness and meditation.
- What you need to do if you are too busy to meditate.
ABOUT EMILY FLETCHER
Emily Fletcher is the founder of Ziva Meditation and the leading expert in meditation for extraordinary performance. The Ziva Technique is a powerful trifecta of mindfulness, meditation, and manifesting designed to unlock your full potential. Emily has been named one of the top 100 women in wellness to watch, has taught more than 25,000 students worldwide, and has spoken on meditation for performance at Apple, Google, Harvard Business School, and Barclays Bank.
- Learn the EASIEST way to meditation with Emily Fletcher in this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/MWord
- Download the Mindvalley app today to access your FREE daily meditation by the world’s best teachers and join in on our next LIVE call 📱 The Mindvalley community is waiting for you. Access your FREE trial here 👉 https://mindvalley.onelink.me/s41R/411e772a
Like this episode?