Manage episode 329431392 series 2846066
Most people think of grit as how one responds to extreme situations, but so much of grit is built in how you face day to day circumstances. In this episode I give examples of how to talk to yourself through things that feel stressful in order to see the situation through to the end when you feel like giving up. Mental stamina can be built just like anything else so if you're looking to add more grit to your personality resume, this one's for you.
This episode was brought to you by my favorite active sunglasses, Goodr. They are $25 active sunglasses for everyone. Get 15% off with code MINDSETMILE at goodr.com
- [1:01] Grit - how would you rate your grit on a scale from one to ten?
- [2:37] How Aisha became mentally tough due to training.
- [5:23] Just because you may not be able to do what someone else has done, does not mean you lack grit.
- [6:25] Make sure what you are setting out to do is doable.
- [7:41] Grit is showing up because you said you would show up.
- [8:29] What is one thing you can challenge yourself to do for the next 30 days?
DOWNLOAD MY FREE MINDSET MILE JOURNAL
Follow my personal account on Instagram: @aishazaza
Check out our Website: themindsetmile.com
Rate, Review, Subscribe & Share the Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-mindset-mile/id1546160820