Manage episode 276081298 series 2816320
Faith is not what we think. Jesus offended his disciples by his own display of faith, meanwhile calling them out for their lack of faith--even when they are coming to him, rather than to someone else. If calling out to Jesus when we are in danger isn't faith...then what is? And how can I as a man uplevel my experience of the Kingdom so that I become a storm-calmer?
In this episode, listen in as Matt guest speaks at a powerful community church. You will have your eyes opened and your faith reinvigorated.
- Learn the important difference between desperation and faith.
- Learn how to handle your feelings of fear without giving in to that fear.
- Understand your inheritance as a son of the Father to speak as Jesus spoke.
If you haven't yet, be sure to grab The DNA of a Man.
Visit the Man Warrior King store for additional resources and trainings:
- Man:Conqueror - Your guide to building confidence, the kingdom way.
- Husband:Rebuilt - How to stop pushing your wife away and start attracting her again.
- Take Back Your Marriage - Overthrow the myths that the church has accidentally passed on to us men that have kept us spinning our wheels in building a fiery, passionate, fulfilling marriage.
Join the Man Warrior King Council...our Facebook group where we hold weekly live ministry sessions.
And of course, visit www.manwarriorking.com for more.