Manage episode 342289707 series 2809348
In this episode (recorded at a guided meditation class on Sunday, 25 September, in The Meditation Course), I explain how to refocus your awareness away from a repetitive and unhelpful narrative.
The 15-minute talk explains
- One of my personal practices that I use to exit from unhelpful mind loops.
- Where thoughts actually originate.
- The origin of our inner narrative and how it has become unhelpful
- How the common fallacy that worry and stress are useful is not true.
The meditation teaches
- How to use the Breath to intervene in the persistent, repetitive and unhelpful mind loops.
To learn more practices like this, join us up to four times each week live for the same price as a weekly Starbucks latte.