Manage episode 304322381 series 2884216
When the first positive test came back for Covid in my family, I started writing things down. Especially the big things I learned. Even if you’re not in this situation, hearing what people learned from challenging situations is always helpful to me. You can find encouragement or comfort or ideas from someone else’s experience, even if your experience is centered around something completely different. So even if you’re not dealing with Covid, I hope you still find value in this episode.
Helpful Companion Links
- Grab The Lazy Genius Way (affiliate link) where I share the 13 Lazy Genius principles that help me in everyday life, including during quarantine.
- Download a simple Quarantine Tracker to keep up with symptoms, test results and more.
- Here’s our Quarantine Kit, aka the items that got us through two weeks at home.
- Other shows mentioned in this episode: Pantsuit Politics and last week’s episode #230: How to Be a Person
- Fun news alert: We have new gear! Check out the new Lazy Genius merch here.
- Download a transcript of this episode.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.