Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 27, 2022 22:33 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 274179942 series 2804543
We've all heard the term 'Premmie" and we've seen the little babies in the Special Care nurseries with their naso-gastric tubes, little caps on their heads and surrounded by monitors. It's a frightening image but sometimes it always seems to happen to someone else - until it doesn't.
This podcast is all about defining what prematurity is. It covers:
- The known reasons for why a baby comes early.
- The signs that your baby might be coming early.
- The treatment your baby would need if they are born early
- The current medical thinking about preventing prematurity.
We also talk about what we can all do to support mums of preterm babies.
Visit: www.growmybaby.com.au for our free pregnancy quiz.
- Ask a question on the podcast: Send a voice message to GrowMyBaby
- Join the Grow My Baby Program
- Get our tips for a CALM + CONFIDENT pregnancy
- Just pregnant? Download our checklist to take to your first appointment.
- Join the waitlist for our Pregnancy and Birth Course
- Website: https://www.growmybaby.com.au/