Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 27, 2022 22:33 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 274179914 series 2804543
VBAC or vaginal birth after Caesarean is possible for lots of women.
There are a few ‘rules’ to help get you to your goal of a vaginal birth after having a Caesarean but the primary driver is…you have to want it.
There are some extra interventions that will happen and knowing this before your labour is key so the interventions don’t detract from your experience.
In this podcast we talk about:
- What makes you a good candidate for a successful VBAC
- Why there needs to be monitoring during a VBAC labour
- What pain relief is available
- How to get in the right mindset for your VBAC
- Why knowing the ‘rules’ of a VBAC labour helps
- What the elephant in the room is when it comes to VBAC.
Want to have Dr Pat and Brigid guide you through your pregnancy? Join our expert led pregnancy program at www.growmybaby.com.au
Why did we start this podcast? Well we think there is a barrier for women to get EXPERT pregnancy info that is practical, relatable and easy to understand.
Dr Pat has helped 1000s of women have their babies and through this we know that this kind of information given to a woman at the right time can totally change her experience of pregnancy and birth.
We invite you to be our part of our family over on Instagram @grow_my_baby
- Ask a question on the podcast: Send a voice message to GrowMyBaby
- Join the Grow My Baby Program
- Get our tips for a CALM + CONFIDENT pregnancy
- Just pregnant? Download our checklist to take to your first appointment.
- Join the waitlist for our Pregnancy and Birth Course
- Website: https://www.growmybaby.com.au/