Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 27, 2022 22:33 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 274179929 series 2804543
1 in 10 women have endometriosis - painful periods, pain with sex, bloating, pelvic pain, infertility or NO symptoms at all. Until they try to get pregnant.
In this ep we talk about:
- The diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis
- Having a laparoscopy for endo treatment
- How the normal rules of ‘how long does it take to get pregnant?’ do not apply
- The steps you need to take after a laparoscopy and coming off your contraception
Why did we start this podcast? Well we think there is a barrier for women to get EXPERT pregnancy info that is practical, relatable and easy to understand.
Dr Pat has helped 1000s of women have their babies and through this we know that this kind of information given to a woman at the right time can totally change her experience of pregnancy and birth.
On this ep we also talk about some insta sites @endogram and @qendoau
- Ask a question on the podcast: Send a voice message to GrowMyBaby
- Join the Grow My Baby Program
- Get our tips for a CALM + CONFIDENT pregnancy
- Just pregnant? Download our checklist to take to your first appointment.
- Join the waitlist for our Pregnancy and Birth Course
- Website: https://www.growmybaby.com.au/