Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 27, 2022 22:33 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 274179918 series 2804543
We don't hear about assisted delivery as an intervention as commonly as we hear about Caesarean birth.
BUT more than a third of mamas having their first baby will have their baby born with help from forceps or the vacuum.
Seems like something we should know about right?
In this podcast we talk about:
- When you need assistance in your delivery
- What type of assistance is used in what circumstance
- The risks and benefits of different procedures
- The questions you should ask you health provider
Why did we start this podcast? Well we think there is a barrier for women to get EXPERT pregnancy info that is practical, relatable and easy to understand.
Dr Pat has helped 1000s of women have their babies and through this we know that this kind of information given to a woman at the right time can totally change her experience of pregnancy and birth.
We invite you to be our part of our family over on Instagram @grow_my_baby
- Ask a question on the podcast: Send a voice message to GrowMyBaby
- Join the Grow My Baby Program
- Get our tips for a CALM + CONFIDENT pregnancy
- Just pregnant? Download our checklist to take to your first appointment.
- Join the waitlist for our Pregnancy and Birth Course
- Website: https://www.growmybaby.com.au/